Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nightstalkers Paranormal Radio

Tonight at 9pm PACIFIC (12am Eastern) I will be a guest on Nightstalkers Paranormal Radio. You can listen at www.Para-X.com. I'm excited to talk with the guys and there's a chatroom so feel free to ask questions, etc. I think you can call into the show as well. :-)

I'm a tiny bit "froggy" in the voice so it should be interesting.

Don't forget that SunnySideoftheGraveyard.com is having a storewide 20% off sale for the month of October. Why a sale to celebrate this autumnal month? Well, it's the month that I appear as a guest on many shows... so it's a promotional event. Horray! Remember that supplies are limited.

Finally, my friend Tracy Coogan has announced that her latest movie, "Dark Woods" is premiering next Thursday, October 22nd in Hollywood. Email me for more info or check her out on facebook and myspace.

Ok. Be well or beware!
Bev